Friday 10 July 2009

Mural Update









I had help today - Hooray! With Dot helping and the sun shining, we got lots done. The trees are taking shape, I love the colours, and Autumn is standing out as my favourite - don't you just love the punchy orange against the green and blue? I don't know if you can really see Spring's tree from the shot, but the colours are lime-y and tart, and will look gorgeous with pink blossoms.

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Teri 10 July 2009 at 18:42  

Your mural is beautiful! You have amazing skills!

SusannaT 10 July 2009 at 19:56  

I love those trees.
Hands down, my favorites.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 11 July 2009 at 01:17  

It's looking awesome Jo!
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP