Wednesday 15 July 2009

Looky Looky!


I am clever, aren't I?! I come home every day exhausted, absolutely knackered, but it's that good tired feeling when you know you've accomplished something. The mural has come together better than I ever imagined. In fact, it's looks nicer than the colour mock-up I'd done on paper. I had a new helper today, so now all that's left is the detailed outlines, the winter boy and some hats and shoes here and there.

8 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 15 July 2009 at 17:12  

WOW WOW - you have been my sister for thirty something years and still I am impressed with your talent. It looks beautiful. xxx

Jo 15 July 2009 at 18:26  

Thirty four years ;-)

Unknown 15 July 2009 at 18:43  

What a great helper she was too!!! The mural is FAB. Hope you're very proud. x

Jo 15 July 2009 at 19:36  

Hee hee hee, she's a great friend too!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 16 July 2009 at 11:19  

WOW!!! It looks spectacular!
Mercedes

Mom of Three 16 July 2009 at 11:28  

Wow Jo - it's really lovely! Love the Autumn panel :)

Christiana 22 July 2009 at 15:48  

I'm constantly painting something on my walls, but nothing this fantastic!!! Great job!

Bonnie 18 October 2009 at 02:22  

Your mural and painting is fabulous! I love how you painted children and trees during the different seasons. So playful and colorful it really made me smile! I can only imagine how wonderful it must make the little children feel! Really wonderful!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP