Tuesday 21 July 2009

I am Done

I am done! I was surprised with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from the staff and children at the preschool, it was lovely and I cried, and I will miss them all terribly as Liam moves on to big school in September. I had great fun bringing the wall to life, and I hope the children coming in to the new school year enjoy it just as much as I do. Here are some close-ups of the children through the seasons.











And a rough composite of what the wall looks like. It's a bit tricky to photograph as the school wall is too close to the mural to get back far enough to shoot the spring/summer panels, and each panel is staggered down from the last, but the green line of the grass does match up in real life!

9 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Farrah Jobling 21 July 2009 at 18:35  

WOW...Jo, that looks AWESOME! =)

Teri 21 July 2009 at 19:39  

Amazing! Job well done!

--sme 21 July 2009 at 20:07  

That looks fantastic! What a neat thing to do!

Unknown 21 July 2009 at 21:59  

Oh wonderful. What an opportunity!

Nicki 22 July 2009 at 01:24  

What an amazing job - you are so very talented. What a wonderful gift you have left future children coming into the pre-school as well. (by the way - my daughter LOVES!!! the salt&pepper shakers in your header....and she loves your mural as well.)

Mom 22 July 2009 at 11:18  

Well what can I say, when you are good your are good. It looks amazing, well done

Laurie 22 July 2009 at 14:42  

Totally cool mural, you should be super proud!!

Unknown 22 July 2009 at 19:45  

CLEVER YOU !!! Glad the rain held off so you could get the varnishing done. Big glass of wine for you now ... x

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 22 July 2009 at 22:29  

Absolutely fantastic Jo! What lucky children to get to see that every day!
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP