Friday 24 July 2009

Proud Mommy Moment

Liam just drew himself.

He drew without anyone encouraging him to do so. He did it for me. And I love it! Isn't that the sweetest picture ever? He even used his favourite colour, green. I just scanned it in and had to darken it a bit in Photoshop as it was a bit light in places. Oh my boy is growing up!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom 27 July 2009 at 12:53  

We had a giggle because in South Africa when they test for school readiness they say if a child does not draw a neck on a person they are not ready, Well Liam is ready and he does not even have a body! Well done Liam, Nana is proud of you.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP