Wednesday 17 February 2010

Blogger Love

This cute little puppy arrived in the mail on Saturday all the way from the Emerald Isle. His little brother lives with Carol's little peg girls, and when I commented on how cute he was and asked Carol where she'd found him (as I really really wanted to get one for myself!) she did one better ... she offered to send me a second little puppy she happened to have! Isn't he darling? And so I made him a little girl to love him and look after him, and I think they both look very happy to have each other.

She happens to be able to balance on her tippy toes, but I kind of like the idea I saw on Etsy of painting over-sized Mary-Janes on the stand, so she looks like she's wearing shoes when she's on her stand, and slippers when she's not.

Thank you for my sweet little puppy Carol, it was so generous of you, and it just makes me so happy to know that this wonderful community of bloggers I've found myself in is so friendly and generous, and true friends are made in the blink of an eye!

5 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Thmini2 17 February 2010 at 18:14  

They are both great! The peg girl is darling. Very pretty.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 17 February 2010 at 18:21  

That's a cuteness overload! Love that little puppy and your doll is just gorgeous, very cute hairdo...you're both so clever!!
Mercedes

C 17 February 2010 at 18:43  

What a pretty little clothespin doll Jo! And I am so glad that the puppy got over his journey so well. Ultra-cute hairstyle too.
Talk soon, Hugs Carol x

miniacollection 18 February 2010 at 07:01  

I love both the girl and the puppy. They are both gorgeous.
Thank you for the link.
Geneviève

Kim 18 February 2010 at 16:40  

soooo adorable! How sweet of Carol!!! Love your doll too- especially love the mary jane shoes :)

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP