Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



The ideas for holiday card photos on Two Peas are amazing. I love how we all share our thoughts and ideas, and all put our own stamp on it. I can't take credit for this idea, but I love how the pictures turned out and the suckers fitted in perfectly once we'd made the cards!

Liam had two versions - one for the boys and one for the girls - and Holly just made the one for (mostly) girl friends and teachers. I cleaned the Old Sweet Shop in Godalming out on whirly pops, so we used the old fashioned raspberry lollipops for a few. All the teachers got them, and they were chuffed because they all said they hadn't had one of those for years!

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day, and mom and dad, Happy Anniversary - you know I hold your marriage and relationship in the highest regard, I hope you continue to have many wonderful years together.

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

miniacollection 14 February 2010 at 16:42  

Happy Valentine's Day to you too !
I love your cards.
Geneviève

Papillon Bleu 14 February 2010 at 22:34  

Happy Valentine's day!
The photos made me laugh! What an original idea!
About your question: I used a bit of lace on the shelves to give it the shabby chic touch. Nice to see you like it.
Bye for now!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 16 February 2010 at 21:49  

Your cards look fantastic Jo! You're such a great photographer.
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP