If you're bored or have loads of time on your hands, or if you're just plain procrastinating and want to avoid your mile-long-list of things-to-do, have some fun with Flickr, and make a mosaic to describe you! The method: My answers, in case you can't work them out, were Jo-Anne, Sushi, Fairmont, Duck Egg Blue, Hugh Laurie, Coffee, Paris, Lemon Sorbet, Content, My Kids, Creative, Magpie Jo.
1. Jo Anne's School of Dance, 2. Sushi, 3. The Steeple, 4. My Fugitive Fish!, 5. Salve, sono Hugh Laurie!, 6. Cookie Splash II, 7. Chimères de Notre Dame, 8. Lemon Sorbet Diptych, 9. Love is in the air, 10. Valentine05, 11. Calm photographer's agitated mind, 12. Magpie in the moonlight
Created with Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the Mosaic Maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name (if you don't have a Flickr account, use your blog name)
My answers, in case you can't work them out, were Jo-Anne, Sushi, Fairmont, Duck Egg Blue, Hugh Laurie, Coffee, Paris, Lemon Sorbet, Content, My Kids, Creative, Magpie Jo.