Friday 12 February 2010

Cupcake, Anyone?

We're hosting a coffee afternoon for the Reception Year mums at school this afternoon. It's good to get together every now and then to meet your kid's friends' parents properly. Liam has been begging to have one particular friend after school, but I can't even tell you what his mum looks like, so hopefully I get to meet her today and arrange something for Liam! I baked these Devil's Food cupcakes, piped pale blue icing and used some pastel blue glitter! Don't they look pretty?

And this tea towel is one Mercedes sent me at Christmas time, I just never blogged about her wonderful surprise parcel back then and I'm playing catch up now! I'll be using it to serve the cakes on ;-) She also sent me the most exquisite little quilt for the dollhouse, so now that Carol has shown how cute her little bed is, I'm going to try making one too, and then I'll show you the quilt in place on the bed.
The kids went off with their Valentine's cards this morning, I can't wait to show you how cute they turned out. Pop back on Sunday to see ;-)

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

C 12 February 2010 at 16:57  

Hi Jo, These cupcakes are perfection. Almost a shame to ruin this display by eating one - so instead I would just have to eat the lot! Thank you for the link re my little bed. Hope you have a great weekend and Happy St. Valentine's Day. Love Carol x

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 12 February 2010 at 18:27  

Ooooh, those cupcakes look delicious. Liberty is here with me and says 'could you please send some to us, YUM!' Although she thinks they might get a bit messed up in the mail, lol!
Mercedes

DollMum 12 February 2010 at 22:13  

I like your very sparkly cupcakes. I don't think the ones I'm going to make tomorrow in preparation for my younger daughter's birthday party on Sunday will be anything like as good. In fact I won't be decorating them, as that is what the children will do at the party (it is a cooking and chocolate party).

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP