Friday 26 February 2010

Scary Hair Day!

My kids have Scary Hair Day at school today as part of their fundraising. For 50p, they could come to school with mad, scary hair! I wish I could have taken photos of all the kids, there were some awesome looking hair-do's, I tell ya!

Liam went for a neon orange 'mohorn' as he calls it (and I don't want to correct him just yet!), I won't be surprised if it still looks like that when I pick him up - the amount of hair gel, hairspray and hair colour that went in to that hair could sink a ship!

Planet Holly! I used to do my hair like this at night (minus the alien eyes, of course!) and in the morning, when you take the horns out, you're left with pretty ringlets. Holly has ballet this afternoon... what will Miss Marshall make of that? We had to wait until we got to school for the blue spray for the 'planet', which is why only the 'alien houses' are sprayed in the top pic. The eyes are stuck on cocktail sticks, with the points cut off. I do hope the scary hair doesn't make for scary behaviour, they were a bit hyper dropping them off this morning!

Next week is Book Day - dress up as your favourite book character, then the following week has Pyjama Day, and thank goodness the rest of the fundraisers are bake sales and toy sales!

By the way, pop over to my photo blog (link up top) to see the sweetest picture of my neighbour's son ;-)

4 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Kim 26 February 2010 at 15:04  

omg- they are toooo adorable- I bet they have the most fun today!!

C 26 February 2010 at 15:14  

Yikes! Holly is obviously just practicing for St. Patrick's Day with her orange with green alien eyes. How if Liam had a little green stripe or two he would also be all set!

Looking forward to seeing how Arthur is coming alone! My own work has almost halted this week due to an enormous work-space clear out.

Have a great weekend, Carol xox

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 27 February 2010 at 10:05  

They look fantastic Jo! What happy kids!
Noah had a crazy hair day when he was at primary school, I left it to the last minute to buy coloured hairspray and it was so hard to find! Cost me a small fortune.
Mercedes

miniacollection 27 February 2010 at 16:57  

I have got a Kreativ Blogger Award for you on my blog. You really deserve it.
Have a nice weekend.
Geneviève

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP