Friday 19 February 2010

The Sparky is done!

Thank you Mercedes, for reminding me that a porch light really can make the difference! I found this little gem on Ebay, so after a week's wait it became mine, and it arrived in the mail at the same time as my puppy - what a great day for post that was! So, the electrician has done with the Arthur, they might call him back for some garden lighting, but that won't be for ages yet. The wallpaperer can come back on site to finish the bathroom and kitchen, and the carpenter will start fitting interior window frames pretty soon too. It really is all the little finishing touches that take ages, and Holly is getting impatient about getting the furniture back in, but I think the end is in sight.

7 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Kim 19 February 2010 at 22:20  

The front door is so sweet- the lamp, the doormat, the little angels- all so cute and perfect ♥

C 20 February 2010 at 00:51  

This is all looking really lovely. That light is adorable Jo. Thank you so much for the advice on it. This little house is going to be SO SO cute. The red door is gorgeous and that little welcome mat. Sweet. Have a good weekend, Carol xoxox

Jill 20 February 2010 at 01:27  

I'm lovin' that porch! I love the red door, fabulous lamp, doormat... everything!
Hugs,
Jill

Norma Bennett 20 February 2010 at 06:10  

It looks so welcoming :)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 20 February 2010 at 08:26  

Wow! How cute is that light!!
Well done to the clever sparky!
Mercedes

miniacollection 20 February 2010 at 09:13  

Beautiful porch and I love your light, the doormat and the colour of the door. It is very welcoming.
Geneviève

Kathi 23 February 2010 at 14:08  

Hi Jo! Your house is so cute! Love the front entry! :)
I found my little cats on Ebay and from Manor House Miniatures. They are expensive though. I might try making some from clay? I'm not good with clay, but it's worth a try?
Hope you have a great day!
Kathi

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP