Sunday 6 July 2008

Ballet Recital

My daughter has been doing ballet for about two years now, starting off at preschool just having fun pretending to be fairies and butterflies. Now she's almost at grade one level, and still loving every moment. She had her dance recital today, it was a long day for them with two performances back to back, but they all enjoyed it. It was called "Around the World in 80 Days". My daughter was a tulip in Holland. Here are a couple of snapshots!

Arriving at the theatre.

The Gardener, an Ice-Skater, and my Tulip!

Waiting to go backstage...

The babies (Snowflakes in Austria) with the big girls...

I could just eat them up!

Finale!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom 9 July 2008 at 14:49  

I wishto that I could have been in the UK to see Holly. Keep on dancing. Nanna in Africa

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP