Tuesday 15 July 2008

More Kitties




That Toby is creeping into our hearts! I know we said we want to keep a female, and then it turned out that Tilly is the only girl, but little Toby is just too cute. He is the most adventurous of the bunch, and instantly crawls out of the basket when any of us come to say hi. My daughter thinks that maybe if we keep one to be her brother's cat (seeing as Rosie is hers) maybe it should be a boy? Tilly is pretty, I guess we'll wait and see - but we're not keeping two of them!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Doodlerocks 17 July 2008 at 09:40  

Jo, those kittens are so cute! Shall we do coffee one day? from Mary down the road.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP