Thursday 10 July 2008

Hello, Blog visitors!

Okay, so I was inspired to leave my blog visitors a message specially for them by Jordan, a fellow Pea and photographer. She also had a little Feddjit counter (see to the right) that tells us who's visited our blogs from around the world.
I love that there are so many visitors from so many different countries, but I'd love to know who you are! Did you stumble across my blog by accident, or do you come here on purpose? I have a visitor from Parow, South Africa...who are you? I used to live in Cape Town, so I'd love to know who's visiting from there?! There's someone from Winterthur, Zurich that comes often, hello! Of course, you can also see how often I come to my own blog (Guildford, UK!) to see if anyone's left me some love!
So, a la Jordan, leave me a question, leave me a comment, or just say hi, I'd love to know who you are and maybe visit your blog if you have one? I'll leave you a comment....

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 17 July 2008 at 15:43  

Hullo, Jo! Kate in the Northridge, here! I wanted to pop in and thank you for visiting my blog. Like you, I love having international visitors! I've even begged people from other countries to visit, just so I get their flag on my Feedjit page. So silly and so fun.

I have looked at this kitty page of yours before, and in fact sent it in to CuteOverload! Do you know that site? I am addicted to it. I have sent them many pix of our Tabitha but they never post them. :-( I told them they should post your kittens in scales!

Okay, blah blah blah, that's all for now. Lovely chatting with you, and I'll see ya over on Matt's blog!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP