Saturday 5 July 2008

One Week Old!

How cute is this little guy? We've named him Toby, until he goes to his new home in August, where he'll probably get a new name too. He loves lying on his back with his belly in the air!

The two tabbies can often be found cuddling each other. Stripy's eyes are almost completely open now, so he's looking quite sweet. We're calling the other one Tigger, for now.

And our little Tilly. My daughter named her in the end, and I couldn't like the name more if I'd thought of it myself!

Master Tigger, 260g
Master Toby, 240g
Master Stripy, 250g
Miss Tilly, 240g

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP