Saturday 12 July 2008

Two Weeks old!

Tigger, 330g
Toby, 380g
Stripy, 370g
Tilly, 320g

So the kittens are now two weeks old, their eyes are properly open and they are getting cuter and cuter! They are starting to walk, as opposed to crawl, and keep plopping out of the basket and then they can't get themselves back in! We're going to have to put up some kind of barrier, I think! I think we're in for some major developments this week...

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

JR 15 July 2008 at 18:08  

Hey there, your little babies are so so adorable, I love them! Hope you don't mind but they have stolen the limelight on my blog too!
Miss you guys
Jo xxx

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP