Wednesday 16 September 2009

Building work has slowed down

I had to take a break from the building work, I've had lots of things happening in my life which I may tell you about later.
Suffice to say though that I've been pretty busy, with things I want to do, things I don't want to do, and having friends pop in often to keep me company - which is great for me but not great for The Arthur!
At least now Liam has started school he's coming home pretty knackered, which gives me time to potter while he's veg'ed out in front of the telly. Yesterday, I finshed the siding on one side of the house, today I cleaned my floors, (they look fabulous!), and tonight, it's a toss up between finishing the painting on my elves (Tilly including) or putting the siding on the other side. What would you do?

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 16 September 2009 at 20:18  

Do the siding, everything else can wait!
I'm going to try to get the wallpaper in the mail to you on Friday.
Mercedes

SusannaT 19 September 2009 at 21:33  

This will be beautiful!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP