Sunday 13 September 2009

Drumroll Please....



Have you got your latest copy of Scrapbook Inspirations yet? Well, what are you waiting for? You do know that if you subscribe you get it earlier? It only hits the shelves on Friday 18 September, but if it wasn't for the postal strike, we'd all have ours already.

Come on, what are you waiting for? SUBSCRIBE!!

So, I hear you ask, what's the fuss, why all the hype all of a sudden? Because, dear readers and blogging friends, it's going to be fabulous! The October issue marks the launch of the new look, new design team, new fabulous features and ideas magazine for scrapbookers...


Did you catch the bit about new design team? That's right folks, a brand new design team, and here we all are...


And while I do question why my face is up there amongst so many talented scrapbookers and crafters (yes, that's me second row far right!!) I feel honoured and excited to know that my personal scrapbooking style is going to take a huge leap forward as I challenge myself to create print-worthy pages and try out new techniques in the hope that I can share my mistakes and successes with everyone.

I can't believe that this has all come out of me entering the Best of British competition that was featured in the September 2008 issue of Scrapbook Inspirations. Timing had been everything - I picked up a copy of the magazine, saw the details, realised I had 6 original pages to submit, took new photos and entered in the closing week. I can still remember the day Rosie called to tell me I was one of the winners, I must have deafened her with my screech! It has been a wonderful year, and I can only imagine how much more exciting the year ahead is going to be.

So, without further ado, let me introduce my fellow team mates, and their blogs.

Laura Buckingham
Julie Kirk
Morag Cutts
Charlotte Poole
Chloe Harp
Andrea Gourley
Karen Cole
Helen Miles
Sam Ball
Jen Naulls
Jane Dean
Anne Parry
Cheryl Johnson
Anita Mundt
Shimelle Laine
Kathy Bridgwater
Mary Anne Walters who is far too busy looking after ukscrappers.co.uk to blog, we're told!

6 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom 14 September 2009 at 09:37  

Well done! I am so happy that I got you hooked on Scrapping and I look forward to seeing your pages over the next months

Morag Cutts 14 September 2009 at 09:56  

Congratulations Girlie!! Your cakes are also gorgeous :)

Rosie 14 September 2009 at 11:20  

Hurrah! I'm so excited!

Unknown 14 September 2009 at 20:10  

Well done you! SO jealous :)

Jo 14 September 2009 at 21:36  

I just noticed this post is dated Sunday...I must check what time frame I'm on, cos I posted this at 7am Monday morning!?

Jen 15 September 2009 at 12:30  

Hellooo! Looking forward to seeing all your work, and I must say your cakes look delish!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP