Thursday 10 September 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

If it's your birthday today, then you share it with two of the loveliest people I know. Sharon is my oldest and dearest friend. We met on a Church camp in 1990 and although we weren't in the same schools, our love of ballet and all things girly forged a friendship that has stood the test of time and distance.

It's also Becky's birthday, who is one of my newest friends, and who is so much like me in so many ways. Our kids are in the same class at school and they are firm friends too, so it makes for great playdates for all of us ;-) I'm getting quite confident in my cupcake baking skills so I whipped up a batch this morning - and as Becky exclaimed - they even taste pink!

Happy Birthday Becky and Sharon, I hope you have a lovely day.

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP