Thursday 3 September 2009

So cute!



I saw this over on a fellow dollhouse bogger's blog...it's so cute!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Kathi 4 September 2009 at 12:20  

Yes, I love this too! :)

Saucy 5 September 2009 at 06:45  

Cuter than cute, if that is possible.

I had a dream once that there was a bird in my dollhouse, probably because I used to keep a cage of finches in the same room. It never happened, but I worried about it (bird poo, you know).

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP