Wednesday 3 March 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award





I was very touched to receive this award twice this week! Once from Genevieve and once from DollMum. It still amazes me to think I have blog followers, let alone followers who think I'm creative and inspiring enough to visit and pass on awards to! Thanks ladies, you made my day ;-)

Before passing it, here are the rules :

1. Thank the person that gave it to you
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows

5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs that you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.

So... seven things you didn't know about me...

1. I have a very sweet tooth, and cannot pass on cupcakes or chocolate
2. I have old lady toes because my circulation is so bad!
3. I started working as a 'midday supervisor' at my kids' school in February
4. I would love to become a classroom/teacher's assistant
5. I am a control freak
6. I used to work at Cape Town's largest daily newspaper, Die Burger, as a photographer
7. I am an Ebay addict!

I pass this on to
Liberty Biberty
Wee Cute Treasures
Little Nest Studio

Sorry, I am going to break the chain and only nominate three. Don't get me wrong, I can think of dozens of blogs to pass it on to, but they're all part of the same circle of blogs that we all follow and I don't want to get repetitive for them!

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 3 March 2010 at 20:44  

Thanks for the award Jo!
I have major computer trouble at the moment so there won't be any blog posts from me for a while.
Mercedes

C 3 March 2010 at 23:15  

Hi Jo, thank you for the nomination! Hugs, Carol xoxo

Jill 3 March 2010 at 23:47  

Thanks so much for the award, Jo!
Hugs,
Jill

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP