Saturday 20 March 2010

The Little Graduate who went Travelling...

Two weeks ago, Miss Heather the Graduate flew the nest to explore the great big world that is Missouri, USA. She's had me and her new family extremely worried as her flight got delayed and nobody could track it down for a whole week, but thankfully, a very kind USPS official delivered her safely to her new home today, and we all breathed a huge collective sigh of relief!

Rebecca is a fellow Pea, and has twice offered to help me get some obscure item from the States that I simply haven't been able to find in the UK. So it is completely thanks to her that I am in possession of around 100 head beads needed to make my clothespin dolls! She even paid an extra top up amount on the shipping that we'd misjudged, and instead of letting me know the final invoice in order to pay her the correct amount, she asked if I could by any chance make her eldest daughter, Heather, a doll to celebrate her graduation this year.

And, this is the doll I made! I changed her stand colour - I decided the yellow didn't do too well with her white and blue gown, so she has a grassy stand with yellow flowers instead, like my Garden Girls that I've listed in my new Etsy store ;-)

Becca, thank you so much for doing all the ordering and shipping for me, and I'm super relieved that your little graduate is safely with you now. All the best for Heather's graduation, may she have a wonderfully successful future!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Becca 20 March 2010 at 20:58  

<3 <3 <3 <3

miniacollection 21 March 2010 at 16:38  

The doll is really cute. I love it.
Geneviève

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP