Tuesday 23 March 2010

My Garden Girls

I launched my little Garden Girls on Etsy on Saturday. I didn't want to make too much of a fuss about it, but I've had quite a few views and two sales already! I'm hoping to keep it slow and steady, and as soon as I sort out alternate stands for my dolls (US stands don't fit the UK clothespins) I'm hoping to introduce some birthday cake toppers/trinket dolls.
Here are a few of them...

Genevieve on the left is sold, Katia and Helene are still listed.

Jin-May is my all time favourite, I just love her black bunches and wispy fringe! Florence is reserved for my friend.


Isabella is sold too. She was inspired by one I saw on Flickr, and Holly has one just like her!

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Jill 24 March 2010 at 02:19  

Your garden girls are absolutely adorable-- so sweet. They just make me smile!
Hugs,
Jill

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 24 March 2010 at 02:33  

Oh! Jo, I don't know how you can part with them they are all so gorgeous.
You paint them so beautifuly!
Mercedes

miniacollection 24 March 2010 at 07:58  

I love your garden girls, they are so sweet and fresh. I am not surprised they are sold quickly.
It was funny to see one called Genevieve,by the way I have dark brown hair and long hair like the doll...
Geneviève

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP