Tuesday 26 January 2010

First You See It, Then You Don't...

Remember back when we had all our snow Holly got her first wobbly tooth? Well, yesterday, through a combination of her ham sandwich and her pizza dinner, her tooth suddenly got a lot looser. She panicked a bit in the bath (largely due to my reaction, no doubt...I freaked out at the sight!) and then wouldn't close her mouth, wouldn't swallow, and was too scared to go to bed in case she swallowed it.

So, we rang her best friend who's lost lots of teeth already, who reassured Holly that she's got a couple of days at least before it falls out completely. I was so sure of it being secure enough to stay put for a day or two more that I bet her £10 it wouldn't fall out during the night. Humph!


5:30am I get woken up with a giggling 7 year old. Look Mommy, she said, my tooth fell out!

8 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

C 26 January 2010 at 21:34  

I hope the Tooth Fairy is on her way!! What a sweet little girl you have. Cx

DollMum 26 January 2010 at 22:06  

I don't think you'll be making too many £10 bets with her in future!

Papillon Bleu 26 January 2010 at 22:37  

Oh! the tooth fairy is going to be sooo busy!

Jill 26 January 2010 at 23:52  

Congratulations, Holly! Between your mom's bet and the toothfairy's visit, you are going to be rolling in the money!
Hugs,
Jill

Mom 27 January 2010 at 07:08  

Congratulations! Hope the tooth fairy finds your house

Kim 27 January 2010 at 14:30  

ah- how sweet! Now it is over and she does not have to worry about it and she has a little spending money to boot! congratulations Holly!!

Unknown 27 January 2010 at 22:10  

That is so sweet. The cutest pics of Holly ever!!

Unknown 27 January 2010 at 22:11  

That is so sweet. The cutest pics of Holly ever. xx

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP