Tuesday 12 January 2010

I'm a Gleek!



Are you a Glee fan? Is England one of the last countries to have Glee hit our telly's? I've been waiting for ages for it, it made such a storm in the US when it launched, and it sounded right up my alley way. Well, my wait is over, and I was treated to a back to back episode one and two special last night AND I LOVE IT! It is fabulous! Seriously, if you're in the UK, try and see if E4 do re-runs through the week. And if not, buy episodes 1&2 on iTunes and watch next week at 9pm, E4. And then tell me you don't love it too.

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Lynne 12 January 2010 at 17:40  

I hafta admit it's a guilty pleasure. Nothing like a little singing and dancing- glad you get to enjoy it too! Happy 2010-
Lynne (CLH)

Anonymous 13 January 2010 at 13:28  

Me too! A friend at work made me watch part of episode 4 on Youtube. After that, I went home and caught myself up. I am completely hooked, and waiting for season 2 to start in the next couple of months.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP