Thursday 7 January 2010

Snow Angel (with a wobbly tooth!)

Another snow day! What I love about the second day of snow is that the sun usually comes out, so I get much nicer photos than trying to take shots while it's still snowing on the first day. I took loads today, we borrowed a toboggan from our neighbours, and had loads of fun zooming up and down the road. I'll post those later. Here's my wobbly toothed girl making a snow angel. She's 7 years and 2 months old and this is her first wobbly tooth. I don't know who's more excited, me or her - just think of the scrapbook page I could do!


And here's what her snow angel looks like from Liam's window! When we looked out this morning and saw this patch of snow without a single foot print on it, we just knew it would be perfect for a snow angel. How on earth had all the kids missed it yesterday?

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom 7 January 2010 at 13:43  

It sounds as if you are having lots of fun. Jo I think you are having your second childhood, as you only experienced snow once in your life and if I remember correctly either you or Andrea swollowed a tooth that day. You will have to ask the tooth fairy to give it back to you and you can put it into one of those little envelopes on the page!

Kim 7 January 2010 at 15:07  

what a pretty sight that snow angel is!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP