Sunday 31 January 2010

Grinding to a halt...

I need wiring. Not a lot, just enough to extend my upstairs lights from the middle of the house to the lower level where my socket strip will be. I don't want to have to spend £4.80 on 50 yards of wire when I'll only need maybe 24". I was watching a roll of wire on Ebay, I bid on it and just got outbid. With postage, the winning bidder is paying £4.30. Not a huge saving.

The worst part? Somewhere in this house I have some leftover lengths of wire. I'm sure I wouldn't have thrown them out, but I cannot find them anywhere. Ugh! So, do any of my UK blog buddies have any dollhouse wire to spare? I'm happy to pay for the wire and postage, I just don't want to have to spend £4.80. Let me know, please, so that I can get the Arthur's wallpaper done in the bedroom and bathroom, and get the interior finished and ready for the furniture to be unpacked!
Otherwise, I'll have tons of wiring left if anybody else needs it a later stage, lol!

PS I did get my table cleared for the mini-shoot, and I'm SOOOO excited to share the pics but you'll have to wait until 14 February to see them ;-)

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Tallulah Belle 31 January 2010 at 19:26  

What kind of wire is it....I don't have any but maybe you can get some a Wilkinsons or somewhere like that instead of paying dollhouse prices.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 2 February 2010 at 09:01  

Jo, this won't be the only house you build, you'll use the extra wire one day!
I was searching my house for my wire a while ago and couldn't find it anywhere so I asked hubby if he'd seen it. Turns out it had fallen off the table into his computer bag, he found it when he got to work, didn't know what it was and threw it out!!!! MEN!!
Mercedes

C 4 February 2010 at 15:40  

I hate when this happens. But I agree with Mercedes - you will definitely use it. (I am going to have the same problem with exterior paint for the dolls house - can only buy 1 litre tins).

Can't wait to see the new photos.
Love Carol xoxox

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP