Thursday 21 January 2010

My First Blog Award!

Imagine my surprise to have been awarded the sunshine blog award by new-found friend, Carol, at Wee Cute Treasures! I've never received an award before, and while I realise there's quite a few going around and you don't need to do much to receive one, it's quite fun none the less to find your name and blog link on someone else's blog! So, to pass it on to another blog that make me feel sunny, I'm going to say Mercedes, at Liberty Biberty! I could list a lot more blogs, but I'm afraid while I follow their blogs and visit often, I don't think they come to mine quite as often, so I'll leave it at this but add that all the blogs I link to on the left are well worth a visit. Thanks Carol, isn't it fun how quickly you can find and make friends through our blogs?

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 22 January 2010 at 19:09  

Thank you Jo!
Your blog is always a ray of sunshine and inspiration!
Mercedes

Papillon Bleu 22 January 2010 at 22:36  

Congratulations!
You deserve it!
Woohoo!Think: it is only your FIRST...there will be many more!
X
Aurevoir!

C 24 January 2010 at 01:08  

Hi Jo, Can't believe this is your first award. I'm with Papillon Blue and think there will be more to come. Hope the snow didn't come to much with you. Am up late watching Andy Murray in Oz. Carol x

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP