Sunday 24 January 2010

Playing Around

I'm playing around with new blog templates. Bear with me, things might change, as I figure out what it all means and how to do what I want!

On a side note, I don't know if you have visited Wee Cute Tresures at all. I met Carol through her peg dolls, and she met me through my Arthur pics on Flickr, and then we put two and two together and realised who each other was, lol! Anyway, she is busy shopping for a dollhouse, and sent me links to some really cute houses, and now I'm all fired up - I want a new house and I haven't even finished my Arthur yet. Just look at this one, it's called the Manchester, it was made by Duracraft who are now no longer producing dollhouses, so basically, when the stocks sells out, that's it.
There's a UK company that sells it, so I'm not even looking at shipping costs. The postage would cost £4.50! Oh, but the house is £139. Yeah, that's where it gets complicated. I don't have £143.50. Maybe that's a good thing, I can't imagine having the time for another project now.

But look at that lovely interior space! Of course, the alternative is to completely build my own house from scratch, using all the elements I love from each and every house I love. And finish the Arthur before I even think of another house, lol. For now, I'll just figure out all this html code and get my blog looking pretty.

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

C 24 January 2010 at 19:27  

Oh Jo, Isn't the Manchester just wonderful. Only problem is there are probably not enough rooms. The style, though, is fab. It is such a pity the Irish Sea divides us, otherwise I would be suggesting we meet up - set up a joint workshop and make our two dream dolls houses from scratch. We have very similar tastes and I am sure the symbiosis (?) would be fantastic. Love the Manchester and am green with envy about YOUR shipping cost!!! Carol x

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 26 January 2010 at 07:58  

That is a VERY cute house Jo. Can't say house building is my favourite thing to do...acutally building the houses is not something I enjoy at all!
Mercedes

Chris 31 January 2010 at 20:58  

Hi Jo, where did you find this beautiful house? Best wishes from Chris

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP