Friday 11 December 2009

Day 11 ~ What do you want from Santa?

You know, one year, I just want a stocking full of little goodies! I love all the special Christmas gifts the stores bring out - I'm a sucker for all those gimmicks! The kids wrote the sweetest letter to him the other day. Holly helped Liam with his, and they posted it off to the address Royal Mail give on their website. He writes back too, to let the kids know he's received their lists.


This is Holly's peg doll. She chose the colours and accessories herself, she just asked for help with painting because she's a perfectionist like her mother and didn't want it to look messy, LOL!


This is my favourite of the blue girls, she's holding the last of my snowflake embellishments from a scrapbook layout I did. I've decided I simply have to keep one of each colour, they look so pretty together!

8 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Kathi 11 December 2009 at 13:09  

Your little dolls are so pretty!

Mom 11 December 2009 at 13:24  

I don't have words. Your dolls are exquisite. I have never seen anything like it. Well done

Abi 11 December 2009 at 14:28  

the dolls are incredible. are you going to be selling any?! xxx

Charlotte 11 December 2009 at 15:20  

These are so precious, absolutely gorgeous! I have some blanks that I want to get started on, when we move to Worplesdon I will have to bagsy a lesson ;) (next week lol!!)
Charlotte x

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 11 December 2009 at 19:11  

Liberty is sitting here with me and she likes them all but the pink is her favourite, she even clicked it to see it bigger (how does she know how to do that!).
They are just all too, too cute and painted so beautifully!
Mercedes

dalesdreams 12 December 2009 at 17:38  

Oh, they are all so adorable! :)

FabShabbyRoses 14 December 2009 at 10:27  

OMGosh these little peg dolls are the sweetest things ever. Are you selling them? Is there a tute someplace to make them? My two little granddaughters would love these for their tree. They're the cutest little thing I've seen this year. You both did a wonderful job on them!

suebow 5 January 2017 at 20:48  

These are so cute .Would love a tutorial on them .Want to start making them for next Christmas

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP