Wednesday 9 December 2009

Day 9 ~ Busy Busy Busy

Phew, what a day! I hit the shops this morning with Becky, and I think we both had very successful days! I'm nearly done now, and I've made good progress on my peg dolls too. I think I'm a bit late to try sell them this Christmas still, I'm not sure if any of my local crafty shops would take any on so close to Christmas (don't they stock up months before?), but failing that I'll try flogging them to my friends, LOL. I'm not sure how much to charge for them either...I'm such a bad business person, I just want to give them away! I'll take proper portraits of each dolly when they're done, this is just a quick snap now...



I wonder if Liam's advent window put him in the mood for hot chocolate? The first thing he asked for when they got home from school was a mug of hot chocolate. Yum.

6 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Kim 9 December 2009 at 20:48  

Those little peg dolls are adorable!! I am loving the advent calander too, even thought I don't comment on each one :)

dalesdreams 10 December 2009 at 02:34  

The peg dolls are adorable and I've so enjoyed your advent posts. :)

Norma Bennett 10 December 2009 at 05:30  

They are so cute! I'd try the local stores, the worst they can do is say NO after all... You have my sympathy re pricing tho, it's always a difficult one.

Mom 10 December 2009 at 07:48  

Your pegdolls are the best. I will have to put my order in for when we next visit.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 10 December 2009 at 08:04  

Oh, my goodness, your pegdolls are just the cutest things ever Jo!
Mercedes

Abi 10 December 2009 at 16:15  

Love those peg dolls, very cute! you are very talented. Love the advent calander as well. So unique.
Thanks for sharing x

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP