Sunday 20 December 2009

Day 20 ~ Crackers!

I bought my crackers yesterday. The cheap and cheerful ones with mini whoopee cushion, magic fish and squirting chocolate bar. When it comes to crackers, I'm still such a kid, I don't want silver plated picture frames or cuff links, I want the plastic, the bad jokes and the paper crowns! These sweet little crackers were part of my Club Little House swap items last year, and I think they are perfect on today's advent square, thanks again Jill ;-)

Only five more sleeps til Christmas!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

dalesdreams 20 December 2009 at 17:29  

They're cute! :)

Jill 21 December 2009 at 06:53  

OMG! I made those! (I'm beaming!) I love how you've incorporated them into your calendar!
Hugs,
Jill

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP