Tuesday 8 December 2009

Day 8 ~ Chrisdtmas Shopping

Eeek! I'm starting to panic. While my friend Becky has been hitting the shops for weeks now, doing her shopping, I was relaxed and calm, thinking I have less than half the number of gifts to get than her, I can do it later. The problem is, with my in-law's family rule of gifts having to be hand-made or second hand, it's a little bit more difficult. I guess I'm more than half-way, but the one thing I'm making is going to be tricky when it comes time to glue it all....I'll reveal it after Christmas!
I got the idea of raiding my Phoenix Cards catalogue from Mercedes, and look how perfect the wrapping paper worked here on number eight!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom of Three 8 December 2009 at 14:46  

Hi Jo - I love your advent calendar! I come back every day to see what you've done :)... Good job! And I really am liking the little bits and pieces of christmas trivia...

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 9 December 2009 at 06:54  

Jo, that little parcel looks gorgeous! I only have one Phoenix catalogue and it's looking pretty 'holey' these days lol!
Haven't done any Christmas shopping yet!
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP