Tuesday 22 December 2009

Day 22 ~ Almost There!

I almost forgot to post today's! I've been busy making something...in keeping with the handmade or second-hand tradition my in-laws started last year, I've been finishing off one project, and started a new one yesterday. Liam loved the new one so much, he begged me to make him one, which I've just finished doing. Holly wants one too, but we need to find the right socks first. Shh, I'll say no more until after Christmas!

Only three more sleeps, oh what fun!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP