Thursday 24 December 2009

Day 24 ~ Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas to all of my blog visitors, followers, friends and family! I hope you all have a truly wonderful and blessed Christmas. I won't be blogging tomorrow (there's going to be so many other fun things to do!) so I thought I'd reveal the whole advent calendar to you now. I hope you've enjoyed my daily ramblings, I don't think I could keep up with a post a day for long ever again, lol! So, for old time's sake...today's square...



And what the whole calendar looks like.

My favourite has to be the gingerbread men on the baking sheet and the little robins huddled on their branch...but there are lots that come a close second!


Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Kim 25 December 2009 at 21:58  

Merry Christmas Jo!! Your advent calendar is one of the cutest I have ever seen!

miniacollection 27 December 2009 at 12:54  

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your advent calendar. It was a pleasure to discover the new photo everyday. Congratulations.
Geneviève

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP