Monday 14 December 2009

Day 14 ~ Elves

Have you seen Mercedes's blog post with the room box she made for the little elves I sent her? Click here if you haven't yet. I was blown away by the exquisite detail she put into it, and amazed that she created the whole scene around the elves, who weren't quite small enough to be called dolls house scale. I made some flatties for the advent calendar, but they're nowhere near as cute as the real thing!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 14 December 2009 at 19:46  

Jo, those flatties are way cute!!
It was so much fun to make that little scene around your elves but I'm thinking they made need a house of their own soon...
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP