Wednesday 23 December 2009

Day 23 - All Wrapped Up

Gosh, I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! It's getting exciting now, the gifts are (nearly all) wrapped, the groceries have been bought, the wine rack is stocked, and the kids have only got one more square to open on the Advent calendar!
I just realised I'll be tackling the cooking of my turkey on my own this year as we're having a quiet family Christmas - eek! Mom, I hope your phone will be on tomorrow, I'll be calling you for help!
Only two more sleeps til Christmas!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP