Monday 7 December 2009

Day 7

Red and green are the traditional Christmas colours. Green represents the continuance of life through winter and the Christian belief in eternal life through Jesus. Red symbolizes the blood that Jesus shed at His Crucifixion.
Did you know that? I didn't, but I'm enjoying finding out all these little facts about Christmas traditions. Although my tree is not up yet (we're doing it this weekend) my wreath is hanging on my door. Here's a little wreath on a little advent square!

And a very happy birthday to my nephew and Godson Michael, who turned eight today! Hope you have a fabulous day today Michael!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP