Saturday 19 December 2009

Day 19 ~ Holiday Cheer

We have a website bookmarked, it has an automatic tab at the top of our browser window called "Holly's Games" and it is filled with fabulous games for kids. It's called Games2Girls.com, although Liam finds just as many games to keep him happy as Holly does, and they will sit side by side for ages playing together. We found this fun game this morning...Santa's Tree. You'll find it under the design games tab. Another favourite is Fire Boy and Water Girl (under adventure), you need two players for it and it really challenges you to think and uses team work all the way.
I'm sure my kids are going to want to boot me off the computer pretty soon to play!



Only six more sleeps til Christmas!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP