Thursday 3 December 2009

Day Three

Christmas Jokes

What goes "Oh Oh Oh!"?
Santa going backwards
Why does Santa always go down the chimney?
Because it soots him
Mrs Claus said to Santa "What's that outside?"
He said "It's rain, dear."
What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Can you smell carrot?
It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner,"What are you charged with?"
"Doing my Christmas shopping early." replied the defendant.
"That's no offence", said the judge.
"It is if you do it before the shop opened."countered the prisoner!

I found a fun website with all sorts of Christmas info, the history of Advent and some fun jokes sent in by kids. Hopefully I'll find enough to post for another 21 days! I love this square - those are buttons that I filled with Fimo to hide their holes, then painted and varnished. I made the baking sheet out of card and kitchen foil. They are only 15mm from head to bottom, and ever so sweet!


1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Tessa 3 December 2009 at 18:12  

Thanks for the Christmas jokes. My 5 year old has been making some up that don't make any sense and driving me crazy with them!
By the way I love your advent calendar and scraplifted it for my 13 year old. I filled it with cash, candy and earrings!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP