Tuesday 15 December 2009

Day Fifteen

The silly season is never more appropriately named than in the last week of term, when you're rushing about trying to sort out the last of the Christmas shopping without having kids in tow, getting teacher's gifts ready, remembering who needs what for their school parties on what day...but I love it! I had a lovely day, starting off with a coffee morning for school mum's at my friend Becky's house, then sorting out the gift boxes we're doing for the teachers. We're so lucky to have both our children in class with each other's children, so we're doing one box for each class, filled with handmade loveliness! I'll take a pic when they're all finished on Thursday to show you everything, but I must say our mini candy cane hearts are just gorgeous!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

dalesdreams 15 December 2009 at 16:44  

It is a crazy time of the year, isn't it?

But, fun and so much fun when the children are little. :)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 15 December 2009 at 21:34  

That little angel is very cute! Can't wait to see your gift boxes. Don't know whether I'm coming or going this week! Still haven't had a chance to go Christmas shopping!
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP