Wednesday 16 December 2009

Day 16 ~ It's Snowing!

I took this picture this morning just to add to my blog post. I bought this little winter scene in the Christmas sales last year, and I couldn't wait to be able to take it out and put it on my mantelpiece this year. It's really little, but I think it's perfect in front of some of our Christmas cards.
And then, I was out in town getting some last minute bits, when it started snowing! Proper, soft white beautiful snow! It just made everything look so pretty, and suddenly it felt an awful lot more like Christmas. I wonder if we're in for a white one?


My little herb pots, dusted in snow.

And a fabulous Christmassy cupcake in the snow on my table!

My little backyard, looking a lot prettier with a bit of snow, lol!

And not forgetting, today's advent. I could do with a warm pair of mittens today.

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Norma Bennett 16 December 2009 at 20:36  

That little Christmas scene is lovely, and the other photos wonderful, especially like the herb pots with the light covering of snow, and the cupcake in the snow is just too cute! :) Sometimes I feel a bit jealous of those of you enjoying Christmas in the winter time - it's all about the beach and BBQ's down here in Australia :)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 21 December 2009 at 20:22  

Oh, Jo! It's all so beautiful! Amazing to have snow for Christmas, something we can only dream of!
Love the little Christmas houses and the cupcake!
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP